• Barry E. Jones graduated from UNC-Pembroke in 1990 with a degree in Business Administration. He immediately began his sales career with John Hancock Financial Services. In 1994 Barry left insurance sales to become a part of the Electric Utility industry. He joined Ensales in 1997 as a representative in North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware. Barry handles all Duke Energy, Eastern NC Municipals and Coops. Barry has been President of Ensales since 2011.
• Jim Amiss served with the United States Marine Corps from 1989-1993 as a Reconnaissance Team leader. Upon leaving the service, he began his sales career with utility Sales Associates, Inc. while attending John Tyler Community College. Jim temporarily left the industry in 1997 to become a Police Officer for the City of Richmond, VA. Two years later, he rejoined the sales industry as an Outside Plant Specialist in territory spanning Virginia through Georgia for Teltek Sales, Inc. Jim was hired by Ensales in 2002 to represent Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., Delaware, and Pennsylvania. Jim handles all accounts in Virginia for Ensales.
• Robert Wilson graduated from East Tennessee State University. Robert joined Ensales in January of 2004 to cover the area of western North Carolina and eastern Tennessee. He worked for Stuart Irby out of Johnson City, Tennessee for five years. Robert brings with him much knowledge of the utility industry and market. Robert currently covers Duke Energy, Western NC and eastern Tenn accounts.
• J. Kurt Yingling joined the Ensales team in 2008 has served in the United States Marine Corps., where he later received an AST- Electrical Engineering Technology Degree from Penn Foster. He began his career in the Electrical Utility Industry in 1994, when he was hired on at CEEUS as an Inside Sales Representative focused on the Cooperative and Muni markets. He served as the “Manager of Purchasing and Inventory Control” at Aiken Electric Cooperative, served as the “Outside Sales Manager” for Utiliserve as an Electric Utility distributor, served as a “SC Territory Manager” for Hubbell Power Systems. While at ENSALES he has also served as the President for a start-up company by the name of Transformer Repair Utility Services (TRUS) which was purchased by Utility Partners of America back in 2018. He currently is the COO for ENSALES overseeing internal operations and finance, while also serving as the South Carolina Territory, responsible for Dominion Energy SC, Santee Cooper and all other assigned SC accounts.
• Bob Hutchinson joined Ensales in 2012 with the acquisition of Electrical Equipment. He brings to Ensales more than 40 years of experience in the utility industry. He has a vast knowledge of manufacturers and customers in his territory. Bob calls on account in PA, NJ, and MD.
• Michelle Jones joined the Ensales team at the start of 2014 to provide inside sales support, she has had a strong back ground in working with others a d good communication. She has been working the past several years as a substitute teacher in the local school system. She is a good addition to the Ensales team.
• Faith Precise joined the Ensales team in August 2021 to provide inside sales support. She has a strong background working with medical office support in the local area.
• Tyler Burns joined Ensales in February of 2015, Tyler graduated from Wesley College in 2010 with a degree in Business Administration. Upon graduation he started his career in sales with State Farm Insurance. After two years in the insurance industry, he began his career in the utilities business with HD Supply Power Solutions. During his time with HD Supply he serviced customers from the D.C. area, Maryland, Delaware, and New Jersey. Tyler will handling accounts in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and D.C. area.
• Roberto Benevides joined the Ensales team in April of 2019. He graduated from Bloomsburg University with a degree in Business Administration and holds an MBA from Moravian College in Supply Chain Analytics. During his career, he held several roles in Finance and Supply Chain, which included but not limited to Senior Internal Auditor, Senior Buyer, and Senior Category Manager. The most recent role prior to joining Ensales was Senior Category Manager at PPL, which is a PA based utility, where he spent almost 4 years. He was responsible for the supply chain activities that accounted for spend levels of $90-110 million each year. Roberto will be handling accounts in Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, and D.C. area.